Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Who would have thought that a blind date would actually work out. I know I didn't. Well six years later and here we are. I never thought that I'd find such a great guy, but lucky me, I did!! I must admit it's been a fun six years. We've laughed a lot, fought a few times (but always made up), moved 8 times, sold 2 houses, changed careers, started a family, gone on road trips, gotten in debt, out of debt, and back in debt. We've even fought the Dark Side of the Force (as you can see in the picture above), and through it all have grown to love each other more. Thanks for being the best husband and father that any gal could ask for. I love you Robert!! By the way babe, can you name any of Santana's songs?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Now, if that isn't a cool picture, I don't know what is! What a devoted wifey! I love you and Rob together (not that I was around when you first got hitched) and always feel so comfortable and happy whenever I am around you guys. I really look up to you. Happy anniverary!

Conni said...

Love the picture. Chris was amazed! He called me over to check it out and was like, 'Did you know that's Rob & Audge?" and I said, "Of COURSE!" Rob is a hard core fan! We love you. Hope you had a great day! We missed you at Disney, it was a beautiful day.

Cynthia said...

I had to look twice at the picture to realize it was you guys. I love it!!! And happy anniversary. You are both great people.

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

What most people don't know about that picture is in addition to putting your face through the little cut-out to take the picture, you also (in Rob's case) had to put your chest through a little spot too. Sweet chest hair, Hans.

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Have you ever tried to be funny but then realized in order for someone to get the joke you had to do way too much explaining, thereby killing the punch line you were so delicately fostering?

Angela said...

I thought it was funny. I laughed. Happy Anniversary Audrey and Rob! I'm so glad you are still happy and in love. I hope it gets better and better through the years!