Monday, May 4, 2009

Hanging Out with My Family

This past week we were lucky enough to get a visit from Bryce, James, Malinda, and Mason. Due to my lack of planning, I forgot to take pictures for most of their trip, but I was able to document the ping pong tournaments that took place at our house on an almost nightly basis. I never knew that my mom and dad were closet ping pong champions. They beat us almost every time I played against them.

Here is my dad sporting his Lakers pride. How ugly is this jacket!! Not only does Rob own this one, he also has one that is purple. Fancy!!
Sophie thought that it was so funny that Bryce fit into her car. She definitely loves her uncle, and now that he has gone back home to Utah she is asking for him constantly!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: