The other day we took Sophie to Disneyland and had such a GREAT time. It was the best time we've had there for months; not crowded, great weather, and Sophie was in a wonderful mood, having the time of her life. I love Disneyland!! Her favorite ride is the carousel, which of course was the first ride that we had to go on. From then on it was non stop fun on tons of rides.
I haven't been on this storybook boat ride for years and years, so today we decided to go. It was a tad bit scary for Sophie until she realized that we were coming out the other side of the whale.
Waiting in line for her second favorite ride, the Jungle Cruise. She hasn't stopped talking about this ride, and we went 2 weeks ago.
Her first time on the cars was a hit. She is a crazy woman driver and by the time the ride was over, Rob and I both had whip lash!!

2 comments:
Wow, Audrey! The picture of Sophie on the carosel is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Thanks for updating. I love to see how you guys are doing. We miss you guys so much.
Too bad the real roads don't have the metal rail for Audrey still. Maybe then Rob's truck would have a front fender, the jeep cherokee wouldn't have been broadsided, the escort wouldn't have been rolled, the cats wouldn't have spent all of their nine lives, the squirrel would have successfully crossed the road, the mailbox wouldnt' have been run over by the cougar...lets just hope Rob has a dominant driving gene.
Post a Comment