Yesterday my dad and I were cleaning out the garage with a little help from Sophie when we noticed her quietly working in the corner. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but upon closer inspection I noticed that she had a little wrench and screw and was "fixing" my mom's broken hummingbird feeder.
She is just such a big helper, I can hardly stand it!! Notice the two band aids on her arms. She is never really injured, but thinks they make great accessories for any outfit.Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh man, you can't beat the cuteness of a 2 yr old girl. Let's hope Friday works out. I miss you gals
She does look darn cute with those band aids. Hey, is that all the water I saw you buying at Costco?
She is about as helpful as her mom was when she was employed by R.J. Sieg Electric Company. No job too small, maybe, but definitely many jobs that were too tiring to stay awake for. And yet, Audrey still got paid the most out of all of us.
What a beautiful little helper. The band aids totally make the outfit.
Post a Comment