For Valentine's Day this year Sophie's grandma was super nice and sewed a beautiful dress and cute new apron for Sophie. Rob's mom is an extremely talented seamstress and everything she makes is fancy. Sophie loves her new apron and was excited to use it. Isn't it cute!
4 comments:
She is so cute!! Her hair looks longer, which makes her look older to me... has she really aged that much in just one week? I missed you guys today!!!! Church wasn't the same without seeing your smiling face!!! And in nursery Jane kept asked where Sophie was. She was very concerned, and I didn't want to break the news to her that it's a long-term thing. Hope you're doing well, and know that we miss you down here!! :(
I didn’t know you had an Asian daughter
Those pictures are as cute as can be. I miss you guys!
What a beautiful little cook you have there. I bet she's the best helper in the kitchen.
Post a Comment