Today was so beautiful when we woke up that we decided it would be a great beach day. We packed up the car and headed out. Sophie had a great time playing in the sand and waves. She is proving to be quite a beachy kind of gal.
Sophie is modeling her new suit for us. Isn't she looking good!!Here is our favorite beach bum Abby. She loves to come with us but won't always go in the water. Today she was feeling wimpy and stayed out.
A few action shot of us in the water. The water was sooo cold, but it was still nice to dip our toes in it. Very refreshing!!


3 comments:
Love all the new posts! You've been a busy bee. Sophie looks so cute but I had to ask, did she like to dip her TOWS in the water or her TOES in the water? I just can help correcting prople on the typo's because I'm annal when it comes to spelling. I still love you though.
Conni
Ummm...of course the above comment was posted by none other than my husband. If you ever doubt something I've written, or scratch your head as to why I say something, it's probably because Chris is posting and signing my name to it. This goes for wacko e-mails as well. :)
totally cute! She's growing up :)
Post a Comment