Yesterday Rob and I went to the mall to buy some new pajamas for Sophie. I must say that every time I go shopping for Sophie with Rob, we always end up with way more than we set out for. Yesterday is a prime example. We ended up with 2 new dresses, a new swimsuit and a new pair of super stylish sunglasses. Oh, we got the jammies too!! Here is Sophie modeling one of her new dresses and sunglasses. I thought that I was bad about shopping for her, but Rob takes the cake. He always wants to buy her everything in sight!!
When we put the sunglasses on Sophie yesterday she didn't want to take them off. She wore them all over the mall and for the whole way home in the car. People everywhere were pointing and staring, wondering what cute movie star baby was hidden behind those sunglasses!Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Who's that star? Love the dress, I just saw them at Gap yesterday. Don't you love shopping with the Dad? They always want to spend the bucks!!
SUCH a CUTIE!!! I bet you were as proud as can be walking around with her! Maybe in a couple years she can give us an autograph. :)
Post a Comment