When the boys and I were young, I remember going to the video store with my parents and they would let us pick out our own movie. Quite often we'd pick out Mickey, Donald, or Goofy cartoons. I loved these shows as a kid, and still do as an adult. Unfortunately they don't sell them anymore. Lucky for my I am married to a man who shops online all the dang time, and he suggested I check on eBay. I was in luck!! I was able to find a couple of DVDs for the kids. I was so happy. I can't stand most cartoons on TV, (except for Little Einsteins) and these are great. They are funny, clean, cute, happy, don't brainwash my kids about "going green," (all brainwashing will be done by me!) and they make my kids laugh out loud. Being able to hear them laugh is the best part.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment