Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow Trip

Last week Rob had the brilliant idea to take a trip up to the snow. We had so much fun. Aside from Scarlett getting super car sick going down Grimes Canyon and throwing up all over, the rest of the drive up to Mount Pinos was uneventful.Rob is the master of the self timer portrait. Too bad Scarlett wasn't looking at the camera.

Both girls had tons of fun sledding down this little hill we found. We were both surprised how brave Sophie was. She kept saying that she wasn't going to sled, but once we got there she didn't want to stop. She even went down by herself quite a few times.
Sophie and I were super brave and went down a little bit steeper hill. It was fun, but a bit scary the first time. I must say, I know that I have a big mouth, but I'm always amazed when I see just how large it is in certain pictures. Not too attractive!



My three favorite people.


Sophie was so thrilled to wear Rob's old ski goggles. She wore them on the whole drive up and for most of the sledding time. She is too cute.











0 comments: