Monday, February 28, 2011

Beach Day

So a few weeks ago the weather was nice enough that we took a trip to the beach. It was absolutely gorgeous that day and we had such a nice time. Rob and the girls were brave enough to go in the water while I was the official camera operator. Both girls had a great time running at the waves. It's super fun to see them have such a great time.
The girls loved having the waves come up and splash them. I remember being young enough that super cold water didn't bug me at all. When did I get so old and wimpy?

Sophie thought it was funny to splash me. What a stinker.

I love living in California. Here we were in the middle of February, in our swimsuits at the beach while my poor brothers Bryce and James and his family are freezing their buns off in Utah.

Scarlett really enjoyed the Oreos I brought that day. In fact, I think she skipped lunch and went straight for them.





0 comments: