It feels like I haven't put anything on my blog for about 10 years. I was looking through the pictures on my camera and decided that even though I have nothing all that exciting to post, I'll put some pictures on anyways. So here are a couple of random shots of the girls. I have no idea when I took them, but I must say I think they are pretty dang cute.
I took these pictures of Sophie sometime in January when I took her for her kindergarten physical. That was a super traumatic experience for her. Not only did she get 4 shots, they also took a blood test, did a tb test, and a tinkle test (she thought going potty in a cup was hilarious). She was super brave through the whole thing and got a clean bill of health. Notice the big bandage on her arm from her blood test, she was very proud of that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment