My handsome husband Rob absolutely loves the Star Wars movies (the old ones). I mean he LOVES Star Wars. In fact, it's not odd to find him watching at least one of those movies about once a week. As a faithful Star Wars fan, he feels it's his duty to pass along this love/obsession to his children.
About a month ago we went to Disneyland and watched a little Star Wars show in Tommorowland, and Sophie was introduced to Darth Maul. Rob thinks that he is the only good character in the new Star Wars movie, and somehow convinced Sophie to dress up as Darth Maul for Halloween. She is super excited, and couldn't wait to see him in the movie.
So here they are, munching on popcorn and watching the movie together. Sophie is torn, she's not totally sure if she wants to be a kitty cat or Darth Mol for Halloween. I'm sure you can guess which costume I'm hoping for.

1 comments:
Okay, this time it is Malinda (so don't expect it to be funny). Anywho, I was at Joann's today and got SO excited for both our annual costume-making AND for your little baby to come! Boy or girl, I have so many little ideas up my sleeves! So, while you feel gross and pukey, just think of all the fun things we can make for your little one and hopefully that will make you feel better. Also, your girls are SO beautiful! I can't wait for cousin time.a
Post a Comment