Monday, November 8, 2010

Pink Rollers

When I was a little girl, I used to love putting my hair in pink rollers. I always felt so grown up going to bed with these puppies in my hair, and the next morning I was never disappointed with the level of beauty my normally straight hair had achieved. My mom bought these for Sophie a while back and we just found them the other day. Sophie was thrilled to try them, and slept with them all night.

Here are a couple of before shots. Forgive the blurriness, the camera was out of commission for a while, so I took these with my phone.

Here is the final product the next day. The curls weren't as huge as Sophie had hoped for, but overall she was still thrilled with the results. She can't wait to try them out again.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

I remember those curlers! My curls always came out uneven with big kinks at the top of my hair. Sophie looks cute though.

Angela said...

I totally remember those curlers. Huge kinks where the rollers began. It looks like they worked out great for Sophie though. The best part is how happy she looks. She's beautiful no matter what.