Friday, December 17, 2010

Visitors

I must say that one of the things I like about where I live is all of the fun visitors we get in our back yard. Usually I just get birds and squirrels, but lately we've been visited by a pair of roosters. They fly into our yard and clean up all the bird seed that's fallen from the feeders. It cracks me up to here them clucking around out there, and their random cock-a-doodle do's at all hours of the day and night make me smile. I'm amazed that they haven't been eaten by coyotes yet, they must be pretty tough birds.

Abby goes crazy every time they are in the yard and she chases them away. As soon as she's back in the house, our roosters are back.
The other day I looked out the window and noticed that a squirrel had climbed up the pole our bird feeders are on and was balancing on the bird feeder. I was so impressed that I had to take a picture of him before I shooed him away.
Here are the two cutest visitors in my yard. Lucky for me, they come every day!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: