Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ventura County Fair

What would summer be without a trip to the fair. My favorite part of the fair is the farm animals. In fact, that's the only reason I go to the fair. This year was mildly disappointing because they would let me in the petting zoo because I was pregnant. I was bummed, but Rob and Sophie had a great time.
Here I am getting a kiss from a friendly little goat.

I am not sure why I am posting this picture of me, but I guess I didn't realize just how tired and somewhat portly this pregnancy has made me look. Wow!



Sophie and her dad went on a couple of rides and it only cost $15 extra dollars!! What a bargain.



It was my bright idea to buy Sophie this little trumpet, which means I can only blame myself for the super irritating noise that is now filling my house. I think that it might just end up magically "missing" one day because I can't stand it!!





Posted by Picasa

0 comments: