Saturday, August 15, 2009

Payson Lakes

James and Malinda took us to Payson Lakes. It's a beautiful area up in the mountains with gorgeous scenery and beautiful water. We had a great time kayaking, swimming, and fishing. Sophie and Mason had an especially fun time feeding some squirrels and chipmunks they befriended.

Sophie showing off a fish that dad caught. He always lets her reel them in. What a nice grandpa!!

Bryce road his bike up to meet us and was super tired. It was good to have him along!!


Malinda's sister Kathleen also joined us for the day. Sophie really like her a lot and stuck to her like glue. Thanks Kathleen for taking such good care of her!!

Sophie was rather helpful on the kayak. Every time the oar went in the water she would say row, row. What a gal.

Mason was going for the bare left butt cheek look. I think he's pulling it off rather nicely.

Once again we ate way too much junk food. Maybe that's why I'm feeling extra plump this pregnancy!!

I had to take a picture of the beautiful sky. The clouds up there were amazing and the sky was so blue.





Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Layton family said...

I didn't know you went to utah again. I am so very impressed with you Audrey Francis Seig Martin. NOt only for your sewing, but I see you on a kayak with Sophie... not easy. Hey, I want to get together!!!!!!
One week from today is my last day of work , and my schedule will be wide open!