Saturday, August 15, 2009
Final Utah Photos
So our week in Provo was tons of fun with lots to do. Not only did we do some fun outdoor activities, we also had great food, lots of laughs, and even a trip to DI. Have you ever been to a DI store? I hadn't before this trip and I must say I found some good stuff. I guess one man's trash is truly another man's treasure because I scored!! As much fun as all of that stuff was, the crowning moment in my trip to Utah was this picture below. Yes friends, I Audrey Francis Sieg Martin sewed a Halloween costume for Sophie. With lots of help and encouragement from my wonderful sister in law Malinda, I did this. I'm still so impressed with myself that I can hardly stand it. If this sounds like bragging then so be it, because I've never sewed anything in my life and look at how cute this is!!!
As much as she wanted to be a bunny for Halloween, she was thrilled with this clown costume. But not as thrilled as I am, because I sewed it. I think I'll be hitting up quite a few trunk or treats this year just so I can show off my seamstress capabilities. Okay, maybe that's going a bit far, but I am so amazed by how cute it turned out. Thanks Malinda soooo much for all your help. It definitely wouldn't have happened without you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so impressed you made that costume! It's so cute!
Post a Comment