Saturday, August 15, 2009

Road trip to Utah

Last week my parents, Sophie and I took a trip to Utah. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't looking forward to the drive, but Sophie did great!! We had so much fun. We were able to go to church with James and Malinda on Sunday where we got to watch James conduct. How bizarre the my little brother is in the bishopric!! He is way more righteous than me. Oh well. The next day we took a trip to the Provo River. I did this last year and loved it, and this year was just as fun. We had cooler weather than normal, so Bryce and I were freezing our buns off as the water splashed us. I almost crashed into a guy on and inner tube while trying to avoid crashing into a huge rock. Luckily, the crisis was averted, and no one was injured.
Here is Bryce, isn't he handsome!!


James and my mom took the kids down in a slowly deflating raft. Luckily they made it down before the air came out. Malinda was going to go down in a tube (isn't she brave) but decided not to because it was so dang cold.


After our hard work going down the river, we enjoyed a gourmet dinner provided by Malinda. We had some tasty hot dogs and super yummy home grown corn on the cob. Yum, yum.

Mason was so cute as he played peek a boo with grandma.




One more shot of this handsome little guy. He is so darn cute I can hardly stand it!!




Sophie definitely enjoyed her food!!








Posted by Picasa

0 comments: