Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sycamore Canyon

So Rob and I invested in a couple of bikes and a trailer for our little family. So far we absolutely love them. Today we took them on a ride to Sycamore canyon. We parked at the beach where is was super gloomy and pretty darn chilly. We were pleased to find that the farther we rode in the more sunny and beautiful it got. What a great day for a ride.


As you can see, Sophie is a big fan of helmets. She loves to wear any one that she can get her hands on.

This is the place we decided to turn around at. We rode in for about an hour and it only took us 40 minutes to ride back. Sophie was a trooper through the whole thing. She was chit-chatting with her dad and on every downhill she would yell WEEEE!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Conni said...

You guys are the cutest threesome! Remember hiking this trail for some camp requirement when you were 12 and I was 18? Am I thinking of the right place? I swear this last picture looks just like a photo I have of us sitting there taking a break.

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey Audge,
Good News! I finally heard back from my professor. What you have is commonly referred to as hyper-flatulence. Not to worry, it is not so much congenital issue as a nutritional/diet problem. Lay off the beans (i.e. magical fruit). Rumor has it, this should reduce the amount of toot. Good luck. P.S. Although this should reduce the frequency, nothing can be done for the auditory irritation.
Anonymous

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey Audge,
Activia is supposed to do wonders for your stubborn colon. If not, I've never had a stoppage a Fleet Enema couldn't conquer. Good luck,
Anonymous