Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disneyland

So at the beginning of the month Rob and I decided to splurge and head down to Disneyland for the night. We've never stayed at the Disneyland Hotel so this was definitely a treat. We had a great time and the room was decorated so cute. Everything was Mickey Mouse, even down to the lids on the shampoo and conditioner. Sophie thought those were so neat.

Hello, is anyone back there?

This ride is in the Bug's Life area of California Adventure. It looked like a less spinning version of the Teacup ride. Sophie had a great time, but when Rob got off he was totally sick.

This picture was taken right before we went on a spinning hot air balloon ride that made both Rob and I sick. I'm embarrassed to say but we left Disneyland after only 3 rides because we were both feeling so yucky. Poor Sophie has a couple of wimps for parents. Oh well, we still had a great time!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

You guys are full of adventure! It looks like you've been having a lot of fun together. Sophie is so gorgeous with her beautiful blue eyes. Sorry about your fall.

Conni said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! I live here and havn't had the chance to go yet! The kids loved the photo of Soph looking through Mickey's legs. They cracked-up!