Well we finally made it back from our exciting ride where Rob was able to use his self timer skills and take this groovy picture of us. I was rather impressed with how it turned out since he rested the camera on a rock. Is my husband good or what!!
This picture would be perfect if it was a Ford truck and you were on Cannondale Bikes. However, seeing that nobody is perfect (and mom and dad didn't give you a ford truck or cannondale mountain bike)I guess it is okay. Another commment from anonymous.
I found it. I looked way back in older posts too, wish I had figured this out long ago! You have some fantastic pics on here! Thanks again for coming over today. I really enjoyed the good dinner and the best kind of company!
4 comments:
I actually think this is a very cool picture! Way to go with the self-timer. Those can be tricky!!
This picture would be perfect if it was a Ford truck and you were on Cannondale Bikes. However, seeing that nobody is perfect (and mom and dad didn't give you a ford truck or cannondale mountain bike)I guess it is okay. Another commment from anonymous.
Hey Audge,
Is your IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) any better? Let me know,
Anonymous
I found it. I looked way back in older posts too, wish I had figured this out long ago! You have some fantastic pics on here! Thanks again for coming over today. I really enjoyed the good dinner and the best kind of company!
Post a Comment