I am totally against paying for my kids to see Santa. Call me Scrooge, but I just can't see paying $50 for my kids to take a weird picture sitting on the lap of the Santa at the mall. This year was no different, and I must say I felt a little bit bad about it because Scarlett was dying to see Santa. One day after a little Christmas shopping at the mall I headed over to McDonalds to take the kids for a gourmet lunch and who was there, why Santa himself!! Scarlett was over the moon, and when I found out she could sit on his lap and I could take a picture for free, well I was over the moon too!! WHOO-HOO!
Sophie wasn't as thrilled at the idea of sitting on Santa's lap, but I forced her for the photo op. Tanner on the other hand refused to even go near him. That's ok, Scarlett was thrilled. In fact, for the next few months she wanted to go to McDonalds all the time on the off chance she'd run into Santa again.


0 comments:
Post a Comment