I love Halloween, mostly because I get to dress my kids up and show them off in their super great costumes. Usually Malinda helps me make my costumes for the kids during the summer, but this year didn't work out for us. I was on my own!! Lucky for me I had a Red Riding Hood costume for Scarlett that was Sophie's a couple of years ago. Tanner absolutely refuses to wear a costume, in fact I had to wrestle him into these Batman jammmies. Sophie has spent the last year or two obsessed with peacocks and I was able to steal other peoples ideas from the Internet for her cool costume. She was pretty happy with how it turned out, so was I!!
The kids first stop was to the Woodlief's house where they each got a king sized Hershey bar. Not too shabby.

0 comments:
Post a Comment