Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Working with Dad

 So ever since we've lived in this house, we've been super miserable in the summer.  I'm not sure if it's because it's old and poorly insulated, or if we're just big complainers.  Whatever the case, we went ahead this summer and got air conditioning.  Hallelujah!!  I'm not a big fan of air conditioning since it means you keep your windows shut, and for some reason that bugs me, but it sure is nice that Tanner will take a nap when its over 90 degrees outside, since that means his room is about 87.  To get ready we  had to do a couple of things, which my dad was kind enough to help with.  He and Rob installed a new electrical  panel, and Rob and Sophie put in a cement slab for the compressor, or is it condenser?  I'm not sure.  Needless to say, Sophie took her work seriously and did a great job as usual.

0 comments: