Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

 I totally dropped the ball this year for Halloween.  Usually Malinda and I start our costumes in June or July, but this year with them moving to Kansas, it just wasn't in the cards for us.  And sewing without Malinda is way harder, and not as much fun.  This year we re-used old ones, and Sophie's was super easy.  There are no pictures of Tanner because any time I tried to stuff him into Scarlett's old pumpkin costumes, he screamed and screamed.  Super fun!
 Sophie won a prize at our trunk or treat with her groovy mummy costume.  On Halloween night as we were trick or treating we had quite a few people on the street tell us how great her costume was.  Not too shabby for $6 worth of fabric.  And it only took me like 45 minutes to wrap her up!
My super cute clown.  I love this costume so much. 

1 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I have been dying to see these pictures! Great job on the mummy costume! I love it! Now I just need to see your other projects!