To finish out our 4 months in a row of birthdays, we celebrated Scarlett's 3rd birthday. She is such a joy in our lives. She has such a fun personality, and is definitely a feisty gal. She always has something funny to say, and is a tad bit sneaky. If I'm not paying attention, she'll push a chair to the cupboard and steal as many Oreos as she can before I notice. She loves her brother and sister so much, and loves to read books, color, and loves to go to Nursery at church. She geared up for her party by falling asleep on the couch. As you can see, she sleeps with her eyes half open like me. Slightly creepy.
We went all out for her party and got her tons of fun presents. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted lots of small, blue presents, And she wanted a brown cake with white frosting. We aim to please, and tried to wrap her presents in blue paper.
When I asked her if she felt older or taller now that she was a big time 3 year old, she said that yes, she felt much older, but just a smidgen taller. Happy birthday to the cutest 3 year old I know. We love her so much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment