What can I say, I love Disneyland. If Rob didn't hate it so much, I could probably go at least once every couple of weeks. Lucky for me the girls love it too (well, Sophie does). Rob can't say no to our blue eyed beauties when they ask him to go. We went a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. The weather was perfect and the lines were short. Scarlett had a great time on her very first carousel ride.
Sophie has been dying to have her face painted since we promised she could do it at the fair, and then didn't do it. So for a mere $14 she chose the sparkly eye look. Too fancy!! She and Rob went on the cars together. It's hilarious to watch her drive. I think Rob had a neck ache after they were done. She must get her fantastic driving skills from me!
The car outside Mr. Toads Wild Ride was much more fun for Sophie than the actual ride. It was a tad bit scary for her and completely terrifying for Scarlett. Oops!

0 comments:
Post a Comment