Rob and I planned a fantastic vacation up north a couple of weeks back. This was going to be our first long trip in the trailer and we were excited. I got the trailer packed, had a weeks worth of meals planned and made quite a few checklists to make sure I was organized. Finally we were on our way to a fun filled week up to Pismo Beach, Morro Bay, and Refugio. So how did it go you ask? Was all my planning and packing and list making worthwhile? Well Scarlett woke up in the middle of the night on our first night totally sick. She then proceeded to be fussy and cry for the next two days which shortened our week long trip to a two day trip. Needless to say, we got only three pictures, and here they are.
A giant anchor on a street in Morro Bay, the Morro Bay Rock, and me on a street. Fantastic!! Poor Scarlett was soooo sick, and it now finally doing better. Wow, that was a super boring explanation for these pictures. Sorry.

0 comments:
Post a Comment