Friday, September 17, 2010

10 Months Old

I can't believe that Scarlett is already 10 months old. I guess that time flies when you're having fun. She is getting busier and busier by the day. Even though she still doesn't crawl, she does kind of an inch worm thing along the ground that gets her around pretty good.

For the first time yesterday she pulled herself up on her knees with the coffee table. Sophie couldn't let her take all the glory, so she had to sit by her for the picture.

Scarlett has also discovered the many wonders of the kitchen cupboards. It's super exciting for her to see what wonderful things she can discover, although this picture makes it look like we have nothing to eat. I promise I do provide things for my family to eat other than salt, Pedia Sure, and breadcrumbs.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: