Rob has been an engineer for a month now, and what a month it's been. He's already had 3 fires to pump, the first one on his second shift. So far he's loving the new job and is doing great!! We are so proud of him.
Last Sunday when I was driving home from taking my brothers to the airport a there was a sign on the freeway telling us about a fire on the 101. Sophie and I could see the smoke from where we were driving on the 118. As we kept going we were talking about whether or not Rob was going to be there when we passed a fire truck on the freeway. I noticed that it was engine #74 as I drove by and found out the next day that it was Rob in that truck driving to the fire. Dang it, I didn't know his station number at the time, or Sophie and I could have waved to him.
Here are just a few shots from the fires he's been at.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment