Monday, August 9, 2010

No Thank You!!


Rob loves to go fishing and spearfishing. His favorite place to do this is out at the islands. He has asked me to come with him numerous times in the past, but I have always declined since I get fairly motion sick, and I have an abnormal fear of sharks. He always ensures me that I can just take Dramamine, and not to worry, there are never any sharks out there. Well, the last time he was out spearfishing, he was sitting in his boat and notice this little number swimming around. HELLO!!! It's a shark!!! It was a shark that was 8 feet long!! I would have had a major heart attack on top of the panic attack I would be having, but not Rob. He threw some dead fish in the water to try to keep it around his boat. Insane. And that my friends is why I will never accompany him out to the islands for a fishing trip. No thanks!!








0 comments: