Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scarlett's Sleeping Buddy


The other morning I heard Scarlett chit chatting in her room, so I went to get her up and this is what I found. Stella had somehow gotten in her room and was taking a little nap beside her. For some reason, she loves sleeping with the girls. When Sophie was a baby I used to find her in bed with her once in a while, and now she does the same with Scarlett. What a wacko cat.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Layton family said...

Last night I asked Jane who her best friend was. She replied Nophie. I loved it. Need to get together soon! Speaking of cats, there is this stray in our neighborhood that hangs out in our backyard whenever the girls are playing. Last night in the dark I was going up the stairs to bed and that crazy stray cat somehow got in and was hanging our at the top of the stairs meowing at me. Scared me to death!!

Angela said...

How sweet.