Saturday, November 28, 2009

Proof

Ever since I had Scarlett I've been lucky enough to have lots of help. When Rob is home he helps out tons, and when he's at work my parents are wonderful enough to come over and babysit me. Well, the other morning my dad didn't show up as early as he normally does, so I was on my own. I actually got some junk done, so I documented it on film. Here we can see the dishwasher was emptied.

My bed and Sophie's was made.

I even got my child dressed and did her hair, complete with fancy flower barrette that my talented sister made. I would have taken a picture of myself showing that I too was dressed complete with hair and makeup done, but I wasn't sure how to take a self portrait. Now why you ask would I document all this? That way when I have days like I did today where I was up at 7:30am but unable to get out the door until noon I can look back at this post and remind myself that I do sometimes function. I really don't know how women handle lots of children. I can barely handle two. Does it get easier?

By the way, my dad got to my house that morning at around 9am, and I was napping by 9:30. How pathetic is that. Thanks mom and dad for all your help.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Conni said...

Awesome! Love that you caught it on film. Yes, it will get easier. I'm living proof that you can do it!! Keep up the good work. Enjoy your naps while you can. :)

Conni said...

PS Photos of self: stand in front of a mirror, point the camera at the mirror, make sure you are looking towards the camera, make sure there is no flash and plenty of light, click for a picture. Ta-Da....a picture of yourself, taken by yourself. :-)