Saturday, November 7, 2009

She Made It!!

Well it was a success!! Scarlett made it here at 5:44pm on November 6th. She weighed 6lbs. 11oz. and is 20 inches long with a full head of dark hair. I must admit, she is dang cute!! Here Rob and I are looking especially stylish in our c-section wear. Unfortunately they wouldn't let us keep those super fancy hair net things.


Here she is about 5 minutes after they took her out. She was nice and healthy which was so great.



Sophie already loves her little sister. When she walked in the room she told us that she loves Scarlett and can't wait to take her home. In fact she was wondering why we couldn't take her home today. What a great big sister she's going to be.








5 comments:

Conni said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Congratulations! We love her already too! Can't wait to see all of you this next weekend.....She is beautiful!
Love you guys!

Cynthia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet Scarlett in person! She is beautiful just like her mama and big sis. Hope you have a MUCH smoother recovery this time around!

Julie said...

Congratulations Audrey!!! I'm so happy for you, and so happy you posted pictures so quickly. You must be still in the hospital right? Scarlett is just beautiful like her big sister.

Lori said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well. She's a cutie!

Angela said...

She is beautiful. I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations! I hope your recovery is quick.