Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Sophie couldn't wait to go trick or treating tonight. Last night's trunk or treat at church got her in the mood, and she couldn't wait to get out to collect more candy. Unfortunately Rob's been at work for the last couple of nights so he's missed out on all the festivities. My parents came over tonight for a tasty dinner and then the four of us set out for candy collection!!

Here is Sophie displaying all of her treats. I think she got more tonight than I got in five years of trick or treating as a child since my parents only let us go on our little dead end street!! My sister, brothers and I were so deprived!!

Here is Sophie and her favorite friend Jane at the trunk or treat last night. Sophie was mesmerized by Jane's fancy Cinderella costume and spent much of the time touching it. I guess it's not every day that you're in the presence of royalty.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Layton family said...

That was all jane could talk about! She really misses her best buddy, and so do I! If you are up for it I would love to see you before you go in next week. As long as you and your family are not sick in any way. I feel great and would love to visit with you

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Oh, cool...I didn't know you guys were friends with the ramseys. Say hi to john benet for us, Sophie.

Conni said...

So Cute! I love it!! Miss seeing you guys. Can't wait to meet Scarlet. It will have to be next weekend though, Kathrine has a tennis tournament this weekend. Good luck with everything!! Love you guys.