Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Big Helper


So a few weeks ago I was cleaning the house and Sophie was dying to help me. She especially loves when we clean the bathroom because she can help spray all the cleaning supplies. She is a big fan of Windex and as you can see she thought she was looking pretty fancy hooking it to her shorts. She walked all around the house for quite a while sporting the Windex look until her shorts got too saggy. I feel like I should be taking advantage of the fact that she likes to help me clean, because before I know it she won't want to at all. By the way, this is the face I get when I tell her to smile!! Attractive don't you think?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Layton family said...

I will let Jane spray the windows, it just might be her favorite thing ever. Glad you guys are back. LEts do dinner soon... think of a good time I want to see where you live