Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More San Diego

We were driving around town and found this cute little shopping area that we decided to stop at. Sophie was happy to see a carousel and so we took her on it. I don't know if we have bad luck, but much like the merry go round at the Strawberry Festival, this one went a thousand miles an hour too. Sophie spent the hole time sitting on Rob's shoulder because she was so scared, and it wasn't until it was stopping that she would even look at me so that I could take a picture. The poor kid is probably going to need therapy as an adult to help her recover from all of the death carousels we've taken her on. I promise we always mean well!!!

Sophie scored while in this little shopping area. When it comes to fun stuff for Sophie, her dad is always ready and willing to buy her stuff. Here they are modeling the new watch that she got. She is pretty jazzed because it even makes a ticking noise. Fancy!!

Here is the view from our hotel room. This picture doesn't really do it justice, the water was so pretty and there were so many neat boats to look at. Rob was in heaven.

Yet another reaction I get when we tell Sophie to smile. Nice don't you think? Nothing like a picture of her with her finger in her nose!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: