So when Rob and I found out that I was pregnant we were obviously thrilled, and decided right away that we were going to wait until the baby was born to find out what it was. Well that lasted only about 19 weeks, because today we went for our ultrasound and found out that we are expecting another little girl. We are thrilled, although Rob was really hoping for a boy. I was too, but the names Rob had picked out for a boy were beyond horrendous, (Ozzie, Cassius, Albert) so really I'm not all that upset. We can't wait to meet our new little girl. We showed Sophie the pictures of the ultrasound and she was rather concerned that the baby had no eyes, and we couldn't convince that really she does. Oh well. So far we are thinking of the name Scarlett Anne, but are not totally sure.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Exciting News!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Such happy news! Plus, you already have EVERYTHING you need since this baby will be an Autumn baby as well. I love the name, Scarlet. I'm sure she will have eyes and be another over-the-top cute little Martin. We are so happy for you guys. Truth be told, I'm glad you found out 'cause at least we get to know one of these little ones before they come out!
That is so exciting!!! I'm so glad someone is having a girl, since all the preggies in our ward are having boys. I'm sure she will be beautiful just like Sophie. Congrats!!
Booyah! 2 little girls together, best of friends. the boy will most likely come later. BTW, I am so glad you are too weak to wait to find out the sex! Are you going to recipe club, Oh I hope so!
Next time you have an ultrasound you should ask the doctor to check Red’s big toes to make sure she really has big toes and not four thumbs. BTW, I am JK about her toes. But if she does have thumb-toes then Sophie and Red will be able to play four games of thumb war at the same time. BTW, using BTW is such a great time saver I think I will create my own blog. JK, LOL GTG.
How exciting! Congratulations! I'm so glad Sophie will get a little sister. It's great to have two little girls, I think. And what a great name! I love it.
YAY! We love weak people who find out the sex and we can plan until our hearts content what we will be buying and doing for the new little one! You'll have to change the name of our blog soon! No more 3's company.
PS Loved Bryce's comments! He's a crack-up.
Post a Comment