Since Rob and I were probably the last Mormons on earth that have never seen Temple Square at Christmas, we decided to make the trip from Park City. We are so glad that we did. It was absolutely beautiful. I'd even say that it was better than Disneyland, and I love Disneyland at Christmas. Every tree had lights in it, and there were lots of different nativities from different countries. It was amazing. Unfortunately our camera ran out of batteries about 10 minutes after we got there so we weren't able to get that many pictures.
Sophie was pretty jazzed with the whole thing. She loves looking at Christmas lights and was amazed with everything she saw. This was definitely worth the trip.Right outside of Temple Square are horse drawn carriages that you can pay $50 for a 20 minute ride around town. I convinced Rob that Sophie would love this, so he agreed. I think he knew that secretly I would love this more and so he paid the $50. What a great husband. It was a lot of fun to ride around all covered up with a blanket in the crisp, cold weather. Thanks Rob!!


6 comments:
Hey Audrey! The pictures look great on your blog! Once I get too far behind, I have a really hard time blogging everything. I am impressed that you can! We had so much fun with you guys. I wish we lived closer to you. For now, we'll settle seeing you at Christmas. We love you guys!
Hey Audrey - We also went to Temple Square while we were in Utah. My kids would have loved the carriage ride, but we didn't do it. Lucky you - I bet it was fun. We were at Temple Square with my brother, his wife, and their 4 kids. With 4 adults, and 8kids - we kept losing kids, so we cut our visit short.
YAY! I'm glad you guys got to visit here. It's awesome. Did you get to see the live nativity by the visitor's center? I'm glad you had a great trip, but I'm glad you're home too!
Great pictures. What a good looking family. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with you're family and had such a fun trip. I'm so happy for you that your sister lives close again and you're able to spend so much time together. Congratulations for expecting your new baby, for Rob's promotion, and your parents selling their house. I'm really excited for you. So much good news during the happiest time of the year.
Temple square doesn’t have churros so how can it be better than Disneyland
Hey Audrey, do you know of a good place to go shooting in the SoCal desert?
amyandkevinetc[at]gmail.com
Post a Comment