Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
I have no pictures of Thanksgiving. What's wrong with me? This year we took a road trip to Utah to spend time with James and his family, Bryce, and my parents. Unfortunately Conni and her family couldn't be there. We definitely missed them, but we still had lots of fun. We went on a couple of different hikes, a bike ride, and we shot lots of guns. You can just pull off the side of the road in parts of Utah and shoot. I must admit, I discovered that I like shooting guns. Does that make me weird? Anyways, Thanksgiving day was really nice. Malinda made an excellent meal that included turkey, yams, baked potatoes, green beans, stuffing, homemade rolls, and for dessert apple and pumpkin pie. I'm getting hungry just thinking about all the yummy food we had. I feel like this year has been so great for my family and I have so much to be thankful for. Heavenly Father has really blessed our family. We had a great trip and had so much fun with everyone. I can't wait to be together with everyone at Christmas!! I love this time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So I couldn't sleep and decided to check out the computer. CUTE pics. I got a shout out, I assume I was the friend that pointed out the flashing part about Robs new job!!!
Post a Comment