Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trip to the Duck Pond

So a couple of weeks ago Sophie and I made a trip to Utah. Originally it was so that James, Bryce and I could run a triathlon together, but the fact that I was totally not as prepared as I should have been, coupled with the fact that Bryce broke his leg in three places, it became more of fun vacation. I must admit that I wasn't all that heartbroken not to do the triathlon since I would probably have drowned during the swimming part. Oh well, on to the duck pond. James took us to this groovy little duck pond just a few blocks from his house.
In case you couldn't tell, I managed to get a shot of someone pointing out the ducks. Yep, there they are!!
Conni, our families best photographer, was taking a few shots of us. I thought I'd get one of her. There she is.

When we were kids my parents always took us to a duck pond that was by our house. We loved it. It was lots of fun to see all of the kids having such a fun time as well. Sophie kept eating the bread herself, but some of it made it to the ducks!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: