Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Disneyland!!

We took Sophie to Disneyland for the first time the other day. It was so much fun. We had beautiful weather and Sophie was in a great mood. There was so much to look at and so much to do, she didn't know what to look at first. We took her on some rides and she just seemed in awe of everything there was to look at. She seemed like she was really enjoying herself. I can't wait until we go again.
My new favorite ride at Disneyland is the Buzz Lightyear ride. You sit in little cars and you shoot laser guns at targets all throughout the ride. It even keeps score for you. Usually I kick Rob's butt at this ride, but today I lost. He had 70,000 points and I only had 30,000. I got killed!!






We took her on It's a Small World and she was completely mesmerized. She sat perfectly still on Rob's lap and as you can see in the picture, I could not get her to look at me to take a picture. She couldn't take her eyes off all the fun stuff to look at.














Here she is on what was my favorite ride as a little kid, the carousel. As first she wasn't sure what to think when it started to move, but pretty soon she was loving it.


1 comments:

Conni said...

What a super-duper day for your family! I'm so jealous. I wish we could have watched her enjoy everything there. We want to go again soooooooooooooooo bad!