Rob and I decided to take the girls to the beach last weekend. It was a beautiful day, but a smidge more windy and cold than we had anticipated. Sophie just relaxed in her carrier and Abby had a grand time playing fetch. The last time we took Abby to the beach she and I were running along together when I accidentally stepped on her foot and broke it. Needless to say, this was a far better trip for her!!
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
These are such cute pic's! Chris had the one of Abi up and said, "Look at this cute Westie, maybe we could get a dog from this breeder?" Sure! She is so cute, but not as cute as Sophie!! She is cuter everytime you post something. I CAN'T wait to see you two in a couple weeks! Yippeeeeeee!!
Post a Comment