Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Bowling Night
Well, it's official. None of the Siegs will ever make it onto the PBA tour. (That's probably a good thing!!) We decided it would be lots of fun to try bowling, so we hopped in our car (Rob was stuck at work) and went to the bowling alley. It was a darn good time. Bryce impressed us with how well he could make the ball spin and I actually got three strikes in a row. Not too shabby!! Dad's arm hurt too bad to bowl so he was our official photographer. Final scores--Bryce and Mom both scored over 100 and James, Malinda, and I all scored way below. Oh well, it was still lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Audge,
I'm loving the blog!! It's so great to feel in touch with what is going on in California. I can't wait to come and visit again sometime soon (I hope!) My camera was broken over the holiday so I don't have many photos. :( Bummer! Anyway, your hair looks so cute, did you get that crazy curling iron?? Give a squeeze to Sophie for us. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment