So I thought I'd write a few fun facts about Scarlett since I have been a terrible mother and have not devoted as many pictures or enough blogging time to her as I did for Sophie. It's not that I love her any less, it's just that 1 child was way easier for me than 2. What's going to happen when the 3rd comes along. Will I cease to function completely? I guess only time will tell.
Scarlett is a super happy girl. I'd say that unless she is sick or hungry, she is happy 99.9% of the time. She is super busy and into everything. Every day I find myself reorganizing all of the drawers she has emptied, putting tons of books back on the book shelves that she's taken off, rearranging the shoes she's taken off the shoe shelf, and re-hanging all of Rob's ties. She loves to be in the bathroom with me and wants whatever lotion or hair junk that I am using. She loves to play in the pillows on our bed. That is a daily ritual that happens at least twice a day. She is a terrible sleeper. I think that in the almost 18 months that she has been around, she has slept through the night maybe 10-15 times. Okay, maybe 20. She loves to be outside. She is happiest when she is motoring around outside, where she always manages to get filthy. She refuses to walk. Even though she can, she'd rather crawl around (which is part of why she is so filthy outside). She likes to watch the trash truck come every Thursday, and also love to pet our dog and cats. I'm not sure how much they love her back, since she hasn't mastered the art of gentle petting. She absolutely loves her big sister Sophie, and wants to do everything that she does. She can say mama, dada, ya, and eeee-yah! She always says her eeee-yah's with gusto. Scarlett is such a joy and we love having her in our family!

2 comments:
She sure is a cutie-patootie. And really, if you think about it, she has the rest of her life to walk; she would just rather crawl around in your snake infested death grass, living life on the edge.
That is the best picture of her standing with the flowers. She and Sophie are so gorgeous! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. Where are you by the way? Your backyard looks great too. You guys have so much room to run around. I'll shut up now.
Post a Comment