So when I was a kid every year we used to go the Underwood Farms to pick our pumpkins. Back then Underwood Farms consisted of a huge field of pumpkins that you would walk through to get the perfect pumpkin, and a free hay ride. Wow have times changed. Now you have to pay $3 to get in the place ($12 per person on the weekend). The hay ride only works on the weekend, and almost every other attraction is more money.
At least seeing how tall Sophie was didn't cost us a dime, unless you factor in the $9 we paid to get in.
Look at my 3 favorite tractor drivers.
Sophie was dying to on the pony ride, so we thought what the heck. It's only and extra 5 bucks. Wow, I sound so dang cheap, but I swear it killed my how everything was so expensive here. Our pumpkins were an extra $30. Anyways, back to the pony ride. Sophie's pony was named Chocolate and she had a great time. It's fun to watch her have fun.

2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know Underwood farms was in Nepal. Who's the Sherpa-girl behind Sophie?
You're not the only one who's a ba humbug about the cost of pumpkins. I dread the pumpkin patch because it costs so much for everything, but we still go each and every year.
Post a Comment