I can't believe my little girl is 4 years old today. It seems like not too long ago I was holding my brand new baby girl in the hospital wondering how I was lucky enough to have such a perfect gift from Heavenly Father. These last four years with Sophie have been wonderful. She is such a sweet, sensitive, smart, funny girl. Everyday with her is lots of fun, and Rob and I love her so much and are so thrilled to have her in our family.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Happy Birthday Sophie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a cute birthday girl! I hope she got lots of birthday spanks and a pinch. I also hope she got to pound the creepy Japanime-styled hello kitty pinata until it gave up its precious contents. Ching-dow! -Uncle Anonymous
Happy Birthday beautiful Sophie!
That picture of Sophie is so sweet. Love, Mom
Such a cute picture of Sophie!
Your blog is so cute! Haven't been actually on it in ages! You've inspired me. :)
Post a Comment