Sophie is such a great big sister to Scarlett. Lately she has been extra helpful with her, and Scarlett is in heaven. She definitely loves her big sister. The other day Sophie was reading her some stories from her Princess book, and Scarlett seemed to be enjoying herself.
It's funny to her Sophie "read" stories to Scarlett. We tend to read the same books over and over and Sophie has parts of each of them memorized. She knows at least a sentence or two from each page and says it with the same inflection in her voice that I do when I read. It's fun to listen to her.
I'm so glad that I have these two girls. They are such a joy to be around!

2 comments:
So darn sweet and cute. I will see you wednesday. I am counting on having sophie.
So sweet. I'm glad Sophie and Scarlett have each other and already love to be together.
Post a Comment