I'd like to introduce you to Sophia the mouse. This cute little mouse ran into our garage today and Rob caught it and put it in Sophie's bug jar. She was sooo excited to have her first pet and she named her Sophia. Original, don't you think? We kept her for a couple of hours before we let her go back to live with her mommy and daddy. The only way we could get Sophie to let her go was to tell her that the mouse's mommy and daddy were waiting for her to have dinner.
Seeing this little mouse reminds me of the pet rats that I had when I was little. Their names were Alexander and Randolph. They were such good little pets. I'm tempted to get Sophie one. I still can't decide.

2 comments:
Audrey, we have a pet rat and I must say it is a pretty good pet for the kids, better than a wild mouse:) Just make sure Sophie is ready, our cousin who is 3 got one for Christmas and was a little to rough with it.....dead! Got a second one......dead!! It broke her little heart she just played a little too much and too hard with the poor little rats.
Look how happy she is! So cute.
Post a Comment