Monday, April 20, 2009

The Getty Villa



The other day Rob, Sophie and I took a trip out to The Getty Villa in Malibu for an assignment that I had to do for my class. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and the grounds at the museum are really beautiful. So why is this the only picture I have of our time there. Basically it boils down to I was feeling super yucky, I was rather up tight, and in a foul frame of mind. Poor Rob and Sophie were stuck looking at a bunch of pottery and statues from a long time ago while I stressed about what exhibits I could write a paper on. So a good time was had by all!! I appreciate my wonderful husband and daughter putting up with me that day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lori said...

Hey- you can have some of the pictures that I took when we went. But you didn't follow my advice - do not take a 2 year old to the Getty Villa! Just kidding.